Saturday, December 11, 2004

Playing the waiting game

I have only spoken briefly to O since she came over Wednesday night. I called her and spoke with her metioning that I wanted to take her out to dinner before she left town for the break. I haven't talked to her in about 24 hours. I think I'm just going to sit back and let her contact me. I don't know what she wants but I do know what she doesn't want. She has told me several times that she doesn't want to get too attached to me because she has been burned in the past. I find that fair enough. I don't really want to get too attached to her right now either because I have my own things going on.

I have really enjoyed hanging out with her though. I think I may have been coming across as a little too foward for her liking the last few days so that's why I have decided to sit back and play the waiting game. I have never been good at this. Never been good at playing hard to get. I know and have been told that girls feel better when they feel like they are doing some of the chasing and the guy isn't all into them at once. That's what I'm trying to do right now.

I think tonight I'm gonna hang out and watch Return of the King. Then tomomrrow I have to stdy hard all day for my final on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home