Thursday, December 09, 2004

What if there are no Coincedences?

As promised, O came over last night. When she got here, we rummaged through my movies to pick one out to watch. I don't really have that good a selection of movies. Most of them are just ones that I am interested in and don't really lend themselves to be watched with another person or group. But, she decided we would watch Signs, which was fine with me because it's a scary movie and would provide ample opprotunity for cuddling, holding, or any other contact.

When we first started to watch the movie she was sitting about 8 inches away from me on the couch but that space slowly started to diminish. I made several excuses to get up, such as getting a glass of water or having to watch the Beagle. I made sure when I sat down to inch myself ever closer to her. Finally, after my roomates had gone out of the room I initiated contact by rubbing her leg.

I should point out at this point that this was only the second time we have really done anything by ourselves without other people around. The other time she was over and we watched a movie, it had a happy ending so I was hoping to get the same sort of action last night.

The subtle brush against her leg led to closeness and cuddling. This was particlularly enjoyable when it came to a scary part. (Any guy that has watched a scary movie with a girl knows exactly what I'm talking about. ) It became apparent as the movie progressed that O was interested in more than just the movie. Several times I caught her kissing my shoulder as if to give me the hint, "Hey I want to kiss you." I deliberatly held out on her, partially because I wanted to tease her a bit and partially because I was genuinely interested in the movie. At one point, I did lean in and kiss her for just a few seconds. Just enough to taste her and to let my cock start to grow with desire.

As soon as the movie ended, I picked her up and carried her into my room where I laid her down on the bed. She looked at me halfway suprised, but very amused as I crawled onto the bed and on top of her. I leaned in and kissed her, feeling her soft, sweet lips and warm tounge. We made out for a little while and we began to get into it a little more hotter and heavier than we did the other night. My hands wandered and traversed her body, holding her close and squeezing her in all the right places. I love when fully clothed a girl pushes herself into me and presses in between her legs up against my hard cock. This went on for a while. Eventually, after a few minutes, we stopped and just lay there on the bed cuddling. She told me that my bed was very comfortable and that she could go to sleep on it. I told her that that was the idea and thought to myself that I would love to have her stay over, if only just to have a warm body sleep next to me. It's been a while.

Pretty suddenly, she got up and announced that she had to go home. I was a little disappointed and taken aback by the sudden change of pace. Begrudgingly, I walked her out to her car and kissed her goodnight. As she left, she said to me, "I probably won't be seeing much of you for the next little while with tests and all." I understood this but didn't exactly understand the meaning behind it.

Today, I woke up thinking about her and if I had done something wrong, maybe she doesn't like how I kiss, did my hands wander too far? I decided to give her a call just to say hi and that I had a good time with her last night. I think I caught her off gaurd with the call but, I think she appreicated it. I told her that I wanted to take her out to dinner before she leaves town for the break. Hopefully, I will get to.

I am really digging her and I really enjoy talking with her and the time we spend together. I just always have more things on my mind than the present. I carry a lot of baggage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home