Thursday, January 06, 2005

And that's really all that counts.

Today was a pretty good day. I had the day off and I spent it wisely playing video games in front of the TV and shopping with N. We had fun shopping and I got some good stuff at American Eagle. When you have money, shopping after the holidays is so great because you can get such good deals. After I returned all my clothes I didn't want and combined that credit with other gift cards I had, I had $115 to spend. I got a zip jacket that I had been eyeing for a while, a sweater I've been wanting, 2 pairs of socks (1,2), a new pair of jeans (holy shit they are size 29!), and a button down shirt. I'm really stoked about all the stuff I got, made a good Christmas even better. After shopping, we went back to N's house and made some dinner (the dinner plans fell through). Now, I'm home and nearing sleep because I have to be up at 5:30 for work tomorrow morning.

Things went well with N today even though I know she's been hanging out with dude a lot lately. She actually showed me a good deal of affection today unlike most days. While shopping, we held hands, grabbed each others butt several times. At AE, we shared a dressing room. Tonight as I was leaving she offered a goodnight kiss on the lips. I know its not much, not even really worth blogging about, but I came home feeling good about her and about me, and that's really all that counts.

--

I noticed O came online this afternoon, and I was hoping she would want to talk. As I decided earlier, I was going to sit back and let her contact me. After a few minutes, she sent me a message. We had a nice talk for a few minutes on topics ranging from roommates to hottubbing in cold weather to Napoleon Dynamite. It was a good talk although she didn't mention the text I sent her like I was hoping she might. I don't really know what to think about her or the whole situation. I'm confused about it all I guess. We'll just have to see how things are when she gets back into town and we see each other. Hopefully, she is/will be eager to see me as I am to see her.

Mood: Upbeat, but growing tired
Music: Halo 2 soundtrack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home