Thursday, January 20, 2005

Enjoy!

There have been what I consider some really good entries in blogs that I follow recently. With that said, I wanted to take some time to share with you the entries I have found particularly entertaining the past week or so. Enjoy!

  • Dacia is a slut and she doesn't hide it, she puts it out there for all to see. Damn, I wish I was him.
  • What Monmouth has been experiencing this month, I have been experiencing for well over a year. Welcome to my sexless life.
  • DTG has been writing about her encounters with a new lover. Its saucy and very erotic. Meeting 1, Meeting 2.
  • This girl knows what it's about. I wish I had one like her. Wow, I can feel the anticipation.
That's some of the stuff that's been keeping me up, oh, wait, I mean entertained. What's been keeping you entertained.

Mood: Hot and Bothered
Music: Finch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home