Friday, January 28, 2005

Going to the show.

Well, fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, the situation that I have been worried about never materialized on Tuesday night. We had a nice evening watching TV, reading, and going to sleep. That was about it. Not much to report.

Since intimacy is not in the imminent future with N, I think I'm going to cool my heels about the testing issue. I don't think it is really the right time to bring it up unless that is on the horizon. I do appreciate all the advice and input. I think that when I am ready to discuss it with her I have a pretty good idea of how I will approach it. So, Thanks!

Tonight, we are going to Atlanta for a Pedro the Lion show. N and I are big Pedro fans and have been trying to see them for quite some time. Timing has always been an issue and we just have never had a really good opportunity to go see them. I'm pretty excited about going to the show, even though my kind of show is a little more punk and rowdy, I'm sure it will be lots of fun. The weather is looking a bit iffy. They are calling for sleet and freezing rain. I'm sure it will be ok though because the Camry handles well, N just got new tires, and I am confident in my winter driving skills (unlike the rest of the south).

Last night I had a pretty cool experience. The bosses from work took us out to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner. As we were sitting there the football coach for the university walked around the corner and paid for his meal. He brings his dog into work for baths and boarding so a couple of the folks from work know him. They called him over and spoke with him for a minute. It was really neat because even though I didn't get to speak with him I had never seen him out in public like that. He was a very nice, personable guy.

He is like a demi-god around here, so it was pretty special to get a chance to see him. Those of you not from the south and who don't' follow football probably think I'm weird, and rightfully so. Let's just say it's one of those things that you have to be a part of to really understand where I'm coming from.

Mood: Stoked about tonight.
Music: Pedro the Lion, of course!

1 Comments:

Blogger rysolag said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home