Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I feel like I haven't even had a free minute

Things have been pretty crazy with me since I got back from my weekend jaunt. I feel like I haven't even had a free minute to get caught up much less actually relax.

Right now, I've had a few minutes to sit back and get mostly caught up reading the blogs that I follow. I should really be leaving for class in 20 minutes or so, but I think I'm going to skip. Class has not been that great so far. I have skipped more than I should and several of my classes are boring and probably will continue to be. For instance, I got up at the butt crack of dawn today to go to work, then came home to shower, then went to class. I dozed through all of the classes I went to today. Not good. I am however reworking my schedule at work and will only have to go in one morning a week instead of three.

I know this is all very mundane and probably not much fun to read but I promise content will get better, just give me a bit to get caught up and back into a routine.

Mood: Scattered
Music: Blink 182

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home