Monday, January 17, 2005

I know you are bursting with excitement!

Hi, I'm back.

Lost of stuff has happened since I have left, not all of which I have time or the energy to post right now. But I will post a bit. Much to my dismay, Re-invigorate has been down for the bulk of the weekend, and thus my stat tracking has been impossible. I really like watching my stats to see how many folks are visiting from day to day. Hopefully they will be back up soon.

My weekend was good. The dentist this morning wasn't so good. I hate the dentist, and today he decided to an excessive amount of drilling. It was no fun. I'm contemplating posting a picture of my new fillings because they are the cool new white ones instead of the toxic silver ones.

Ok, I'm tired and am going to go to sleep. I promise, and excessively long post is coming, it will sum up my entire weekend, I know you are bursting with excitement!

Oh, and a teaser, there may be a new addition to the family soon, but you will have to speculate as to what that means....

Music: 800 Octane
Mood: Tired, relieved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home