Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I've been way too horny lately.

I've been way too horny lately.

I was walking around campus today and admiring all the collegiate beauties and their padunkadunks. Let me tell you, there are some hot girls walking around this campus. There were two girls walking together, both of whom seemed to be pretty cute from behind and I walked up behind them. They turned the corner to go one way and I continued straight and I as I passed their trail, I caught the sweet smell of a woman. I don't know which one it was or what she was wearing, but she smelled sweet. It's amazing how that sweet smell can just make me melt. Like Monmouth I have turned on my pervdar lately and have been seeking out perv moments. Hopefully I will be as lucky this week as he has been lately.

O and I have played IM tag today and I haven't had a real conversation with her since she came back. I still don't know what's going on.

N came over tonight, I made a loaf of bread in the breadmaker and some suckatash. It was pretty good. After dinner we were in my room playing around and I asked her to pop my back. I laid down face down on the bed and she strateled me and popped it. Then I turned over and she was sitting on me as if she was riding me. It felt so good. It took all in my power not to pop a boner right into her. I want to fuck her, anyone, but really her so bad. I doubt that I will be fucking her anytime soon though. Oh well.

Mood: Tired, horny and alone
Music: Copeland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home