Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Many, many things

It's been a long busy day with many, many things happening. I'll give you a quick rundown of the days events.

Classes started today and N agreed to let me park at her house since she is close to campus. Last night, we were talking about logistics and she told me that when I got there in the morning, Dude would probably be there. This didn't faze me much because I was completely expecting it given the fact that he has been spending the night lately anyway. Well, she must have been worried about how I took it because she called and left two messges to make sure I was ok. Today, she even asked if I was ok and even told me that she had visions of me going to be crying. I assured her I was ok even though I wasn't ok with her having him stay over.

My two classes went well today, and I will post more about my classes and what I think of them in few days.

I generally forego buying books and buy stuff I need/want instead and this semester will be no different. I was in need of some new shoes but, I met that need by buying a pair of New Balances that I had been eyeing for a while. I wanted brown ones but, I already have a pair of brown trainers and they only had my size in the black.

N and I went out to our volunteer job today and worked for a few hours. I am signed up for a different shift than I worked last semester and am working with some different people. I paired myself up with a cute girl and worked with her for the afternoon. We were getting along pretty well and I was throwing out game left and right. Eventually as I was chatting her up, I asked her what she did for the Christmas Break. She told me that she went home for a while but also did a bunch of traveling. When she rattled off the cities that she traveled to the tingle she had been giving me in my stomach vanished because I knew what was coming next. She went on to tell me how she spent a week with her boyfriend's family and what she a good time she had. Fuck. Foiled again. But, at least she was cute and I chatted her up a bit.

On the way home, I grabbed some veggies for dinner. I ate a ton, and even though they were vegtables, I don't know how good they were for me. I had creamed corn, corn bread, black eyed peas, and green bean cassarole. At any rate, dinner was damn good.

O and I had tentaively agreed to do something tonight, but I wasn't holding out much hope. I don't know what's up with the girl. I called her when I was out running errands and left a message saying I wanted to do something. When I got home, I had an instant message from this afternoon where she tried to contact me. I sent her one back but she didn't reply. Then while I was doing other stuff she replied and by the time I replied she was not there. She had an away message up for a while saying she was getting sick. So, I dont' know. It's obvious nothing is going down tonight, but other than that I'm clueless. Maybe she just isn't interested in me anymore.

That's most of my day. I get up early for work tomorrow, then have class most of the day. Woo!

Mood: Feeling Shafted
Music: My Chemical Romance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home