Monday, January 10, 2005

School starts back tomorrow.

School starts back tomorrow. I really don't want to go back. I've been having way too much fun playing Halo 2 and working my days away.

N and I went out to dinner tonight and did some shopping this afternoon, it was good and I will blog about it later.

O and I have tentative plans for tomorrow evening but I don't know if it will go through, I was hoping she would be more eager to see me. So far, she hasn't even shown any interest, I am the one who has brought it up. I don't know if she is busy or over me or not into me or what. I'll discuss that later too, as for now, I'm tired and need some sleep before a hectic day tomorrow.

Mood: Full of dread.
Music: Flogging Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home