Friday, February 04, 2005

Been a while since a nice long post...

Been a while since a nice long post...

I spent the last two nights over at N's house. Wed night, we went up to Birmingham to eat dinner with her brother, mom, and mom's boyfriend. Dinner was very nice. I stuffed myself at PF Chang's. I get along really well with her mom and brother. Pdragon (brother) and I had a nice conversation, just like we usually do. We talked about tech, his job, and the new house that he and his blushing bride just bought.

Staying with N Wednesday night was good. She has been particularly nice to me recently. I slept terribly that night. Causing her to sleep terribly. I kept breathing through my mouth and breathing really loudly. I think I was a bit dehydrated.

Yesterday was a busy day and I felt like I didn't get a minute to myself all day. Finally, after cooking a nice dinner for N and I she left and I had a few minutes to unwind and have a little me time. Not long after, I got a call from her saying she was having difficulty at her home and needed some help. The dogs were sick, her house messy, and she needed to read for class today. She asked me to come over and help. I agreed, then she invited me to stay the night. I didn't really want to, but I agreed to that to for a few reasons.

Tonight, she invited me to stay over again, but I declined, because I wanted some time along just to hang out, blog, and play some Halo. So, here I am. Alone in the apartment, chilling, blogging and being content (albiet a bit mournful).
---

Our big benefit is tomorrow night, and I'm pretty stoked about going. It should be a lot of fun. I find it a lot of fun to get all dressed up and go out and be fancy on occasion. If you do it too much though, it can become routine and a bother.

When we were in B'ham, N and I went into Banana Republic. I was looking for something nice for tomorrow night as was she. I hit the sale rack immeidatly because it's usually the only thing I can afford. By chance, there was a jacket there that just happened to be my size 38R. It was really snazzy. And marked down to a mere $149, all the way from $398. Since I'm broke I really wanted it but couldn't afford it.

N offered to get it for me, along with the pants. I didn't really want her to do it because she doesn't really have the money, but she insisted. So, I got the jacket there, the pants were ordered from Pittsburgh and Fedexed. This is what the suit looks like, but it is only a two button, and has an extra pocket.

I'll post pictures sometime Sunday after the event goes down and let you see how sexy I looked.

Music: Something Corporate
Mood: Content yet mournful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home