Monday, February 21, 2005

The drought ended

On Friday night I went over to the girls house from class that I've been talking to for a few weeks. They party wasn't much of a party, but the people that were there were lots of fun and I was enjoying myself. I had a really good time in fact.

She was dropping hints all night that she was pretty into me and wanting to hook up. I did my best to give her the same impression, because I was interested in hooking up with her too. Then, we went to her bedroom to look at something on her computer, and next thing you know we are going at it. She was really into it, as was I. I've never been with a girl like that who was interested in just straight out, hard core fucking, but she definitely was.

The drought ended, and I got leid. It was great. The sex was great, everything about it was great. I'm not going to take the time to explicitly recount the experience now, but maybe at some point I will feel like it. I stayed with her the rest of the night and woke up early (6 am) to go to work.

When I got home, I realized that I had three massive hickeys on my neck. Since I was headed off to work, and N would be there, I realized this was not good. I wasn't particularly interested in sharing the experience with my colleagues, and I knew if they saw them, they would pretty much harass me for a long time. So, I found a hoodie that did a sufficient job of covering the evidence and proceeded with my day.

Later that night after work, I went out to dinner with N. While we were standing in line at the sub shop, she noticed the hickeys and questioned me about them. I told her the truth, that I had hooked up at the party that I went to. After we sat down at the table to eat, she asked me if I had slept with her.

I was really caught off guard by that, and didn't really know how to answer there, in that public place. Seeing an out of the situation, I shrugged it off and said no. (Not the wisest decision I would soon learn) I didn't deny it because I had done something I was ashamed of or anything, I just honestly was caught off guard and didn't know what to do (Read: Deer in headlights).

After I dropped N off, I headed home. Halfway home, I got a message on my phone saying, "You are a liar, and if you are going to lie again, you better cover your tracks better!" Shit. Shit. Fuck.

Apparently, N went home, looked the girl I slept with up on The Facebook, and subsequently found her blog which contained a recount of our escapades.

I immediately turned the truck around to go back to N's and fix what I had just broken. After a lot of drama, I finally convinced her that I was put on the spot and didn't lie maliciously. Although I know what I did was wrong and hurtful, like I said previously, I didn't mean it and probably would have told N about what really happened shortly after, at a more private moment.

I went to the library last night with the girl so that we could work on an anthropology project, it went pretty well. I really like the girl. She is really nice and lots of fun to hang out with, so hopefully I can still continue to hang out with her.
---

So that's how I spent my weekend. Crazy eh? A lot happened really fast and I was running a million different directions with my mind going a million more. That explains my lack of good solid posting lately.

Things are still pretty crazy in my real life, due to it being that time of the semester. Hopefully I will have some good posts coming up this week. I'm already starting to formulate a few ideas, and the seeds are starting to grow.

Mood: High on life
Music: Rancid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home