Sunday, February 13, 2005

I had a whole good post planned out

Almost ready for bed after a day spent working, gaming, and playing tennis. I worked a full day today. It's really hard going to school all week then going and working a full weekend cleaning up shitpiss. But I do what I have to do, right?

I'm almost back from my cold. It was a hard fight, especially yesterday, but I think I got the best of it and after a good nights rest tonight, I should be back in top form tomorrow.

--

I had a whole good post planned out. I thought it all up in the shower, but I got called into the living room to watch a bit of Boogie Nights with my roomie. Now, after watching Dirk Diggler band Juilianne Moore, I've forgotten what I was going to write.

It's nights like these when I wish I was going to bed with a warm body. I guess my heating blanket and Beagle will just have to do instead. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger minXXX said...

Hope you are feeling better ;)
minXXX

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home