Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm thinking of trying to go all GQ style

With thunderstorms looming in the North, I decided not to walk last night. Instead, I decided that I would do some sit-ups and push-ups. I decided that I would do fifty-push ups and one hundred sit-ups. The first ten push-ups went great. Then it started to kinda get tough. I limped my way to 25 and quit. I'm such a wuss. Then I was going to do the sit-ups, but I couldn't find a good place to brace my feet, and we all know how tough and unproductive it is to try and do situps with no one holding your feet. So, that sucked.

Today is the career fair at school, and since I'm getting close to graduating, I decided to get all dressed up in my suit. I have been cultivating a relationship with Target, specifically a distribution center up in north Alabama. I'm not sure if I actually want to work for them, but they are an option. So, I'm making sure they know who I am and that I'm a good candidate for their open positions.

Tonight, I'm going to a benefit for the Tsunami victims. It's called A Taste of Thai: To Benefit the Victims of the Tsunami Disaster. I don't know how much fun it will be, but the Thai food should be great because it's sponsored by a good local resteraunt. And thanks to my boss, N and I are going free. Not bad considering it is a $50 dollar donation to get in.

I'm not sure what I'm going to wear. I doubt the event will be too formal, but to be on the safe side, I think I'm going to get dressed up. I'm thinking of trying to go all GQ style and wear my suit jacket with a pair of jeans. That way, I'll be dressed but, but dressed down at the same time. Plus, I feel good when I get all dressed up, it makes me feel sexy. I don't know, we'll see how it turns out.

Don't worry, I'll write all about it.

Mood: Good (ate too many Thin Mints)
Music: The Get Up Kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home