Wednesday, February 16, 2005

It's not worth the price of free

I was going to go to Anthropology today, but there is a chance the professor might not be there and therefore no class. So, I've decided to take my chances and not attend regardless.

I was going to recommend this free album from the iTunes Music Store, but after listening to it, I don't even know if it's worth the price of free (save for one or two songs). So, if you want some free music, go download it, if not don't bother, it's nothing special.

I have two classes today that I'm actually planning on attending. Then it's off to the links with my roomate. They are running a special. A buck a hole with cart on the short course. You can't beat that $10 bucks for near Championship level golfing action! The best part is, we pay for 9 and generally end up playing 18.

No, I don't feel the least bit bad. I'll see you on the links.

Mood: Content
Music: Hawthorne Heights

1 Comments:

Blogger laura anne said...

aw, you did good though, we didnt end up having class! have fun :)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home