Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Tie up some loose ends

I feel like I've left a bunch of half told stories laying around the blog lately, so I'm here to tie up some loose ends.

Last weekend, in between hours spent at work I had to move out of my garage. I was pretty bummed because I really liked having the garage. It was a great place to store stuff and good to park the truck and scooter in the keep them out of the elements. So, it took a few hours but I got all my stuff moved out. I was going to rent a 5x10 storage unit to keep it all in, but I managed to squeeze it all in a storage unit that we already have. I decided to park the scooter in the hallway on the ground floor below us. The girls downstairs don't seem to mind so, hopefully it will get to stay there.

I got a note in the mailbox from the property manager the other day too. It read:
J, the past due rent owed is $547.50 get with me about a schedule to pay this summer.
So, there it is. I owe $550 in garage fees, and don't really have any money to pay for it. At least she is willing to work with me and let me pay a bit at a time.

The benefit on Saturday night was pretty fun. I am just glad that I got to go for free. The dinner was all pasta without any real meat. (But, what would you expect at a benefit for a Humane Society) Dancing was fun, but I still would have felt guiped had I shelled out the $50 bucks to get in.

Oh yeah, and I still haven't gotten leid. It's been a long time. I need it... Maybe I'll have to conjure up another fantasy like this post and write about it soon, just to blow off some tension.

I got some good response on my tech article that I wrote, but not as much as I was hoping. I got a few folks who requested Gmail invites and gave them away, but I'm still left with about 45. So, if you want one, just shoot me some mail and you will be Gmailing in no time!

Also, reinvigorate is still down so I have no idea how many people are hitting the blog. Hopefully the trend that was showing up a month ago is continuing and readership is continuing to build.

Since I haven't been writing about sex recently though I have no idea if anyone is reading anymore. Hopefully some still are.

Mood: Getting sick
Music: Matchbook Romance


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home