Sunday, March 06, 2005

A Day Full of Promise II

Today is to a day full of promise, Part II. Hopefully, today will be the Sunday that I so desperately wanted last week and was unable to have.

The semester is half way over now, and that means it is time to turn towards those daunting projects and papers that will soon come due. I have a paper for Physical Anthropology that I need to get cracking on as well as a paper for Environmental Problems.

I think I've chosen topics for both. For the environmental problems paper, I think I'm going to write about fertilizer runoff into water sources (Nonpoint source pollution). For my physical anthropology paper, I think I'm going to write about the newly discovered Homo floresiensis, also affectionately known as the little hobbits.

Yesterday after work, N and I put on our new hiking boots and headed out to the state park for a hike. Twenty minutes in, we stopped at a big rock and had our picnic lunch I packed. After all was said and done, we hiked about an hour and forty-five minutes. It was a good walk, and a good way to start breaking in our boots for the upcoming short hike over spring break.

That's it for now, I'm off to enjoy my Sunday, and you should be doing the same.

Mood: Sore
Music: Northstar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home