Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh, to be at an IrishPunk show on St. Patty's Day

I'm sure by now, all of you are very aware that today is St. Patrick's Day. Since I have given up beer, I won't be partaking of a Guiness tonight, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't.

I'm up and off to class to take a test in Promotion Strategy, but in honor of the day, I thought I would tell you of where I'd rather be. Today, I'd rather be in Boston going to a Dropkick Murphy's show or even better, I'd rather be in San Diego going to a Flogging Molly show.

Oh, to be at an IrishPunk show on St. Patty's Day. Could there be anything better? Too bad I'm stuck here taking tests... at least I can hear the on my iPod.

Where would you rather be tonight?.

Mood: Green
Music: Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphy's all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home