Monday, March 07, 2005

there is something in the water

I find myself sitting here, not doing much of anything -- procrastinating about the killer Anthropology exam I have in two days. I've been contemplating getting up and going to play Halo, but haven't budged from this chair. I have a new MacAddict sitting on my bed, but even it hasn't had the power to draw me from my computer.

I did some research for my Anthro paper a little earlier. I found some pretty good sources, but I think I'm going to need to go to the library to get some good hard core scientific sources. I did some quick research the other day and found a paper written about Lacamas Lake, the area that I'm writing my Environmental Problems paper on. I ordered that from the State of Washington, hopefully, it will come soon so I can get started on that paper.

For some inexplicable reason, I'm diving into these papers witha vigor not ever seen, maybe it's the fact that I only have so many papers left to write in my college career and I want to go out on with some good ones under my belt (the majority of the ones I have written have been shit). Maybe, I don't know, there is something in the water, that's probably it.

My dad's 50th birthday is on Monday, so N and I are heading up to NC to suprise him for the weekend when he returns from Singapore. We are going to stay with brother and sister in Clemson Thursday night. I'm looking forward to it, it should be lots of fun.

Alright, I think it's time for some MacAddict.

Mood: Slothy
Music: Brand New

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home