Monday, April 25, 2005

I'd never gotten that

I skipped Anthropology today because I had a test shortly after that I desperately needed to do well on. After studying for the majority of the morning, I headed to campus just before noon. I walked onto campus right at noon, just as Anthropolgy should have been getting out. As I passed by the student activities center, I saw one of the guys from my class and he flagged me down.

Walking over to him, I pulled my headphones from my ears and offered a greeting. He went on to tell me that there is no class Wednesday because our professor invited everyone over for a cookout instead. Great news. I asked him if he knew where the professor lived and he said yes. He told me just to take his phone number and to call him closer to Wednesday. As I put his number into my phone and turned to leave, he asked me if I had ever gotten that I look/act like Richard Dreyfuss. With a puzzled look on my face, I told him no, that I'd never gotten that. He went on to explain that apparently, I resemble him a bit, and even act like him.

After that we parted ways, me kind of befuddled. I'd never heard anything like that and, quite honestly I'm not quite sure how to take it. Although I know of Mr. Dreyfuss, I'm not too familiar with him. I doubt the guy from class meant it in a negative way, probably just an observation of his, but still it caught me off guard. Looking through the pictures Google returns, this is the only one where I can see a resemblance. Maybe it's the beard, I dunno.

Mood: Huh?
Music: The Starting Line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home