Wednesday, April 27, 2005

One hell of a feast come Sunday.

I'm heading out of town for the weekend starting tomorrow. N and I are headed down to see her Mom and enjoy some Greek Orthodox Easter goodness. Finally, the fasting will be over and there will be one hell of a feast come Sunday. Thank God, I've been waiting on this for almost two months now, plus the weekend away from everything will be great.

I happened on my Environmental Problems professor today, she agreed to read my paper and comment on it, so I'm pretty stoked about it. She also told me of another environmental/sustainability class in the fall that is directed at Marketing (read: me) students. I'm pretty stoked about that, and am looking forward to getting involved. She also informed me that one of the leading businesses in the sustainable business sector is located pretty close by and are looking for interns/permanent employees. She will be sending me some info on that soon.

Other than that things are looking not too shabby at the moment. I got a message back from shiftee that she was still interested in going to dinner, it just has to wait until after exams, so that's encouraging.

On a side note, I'm feeling sexually frustrated, I need some lovin. Also, Kevin Smith is now blogging, so go enjoy his boring ass life.

Mood: Tired, expectant
Music: Denver Harbor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home