Tuesday, April 26, 2005

That makes 8, leaving three.

As I sit here contemplating my state of hugriness, I've decided to blog about the days happenings.

As is the usual Tuesday tradition, I headed out to my volunteer job. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I wasn't really in a very good mood when I arrived. When I walked in, I was happily enlightened by our resident Vet Tech that the afternoon shift neglected to show up (for the second week in a row) and that us the evening shift would need to pick up the slack and do all their work in addition to ours. Being in the bad mood that I already was, this revelation sent me over the top. I promptly punched the cinderblock wall and walked out to cool off.


I hate irresponsibility. I understand that it's a volunteer job and everyone out there is doing it out of the kindness of their hearts, but for fuck's sake, keep your commitments and show up when you are supposed to. There are weeks when I can't make it to my regularly scheduled shift for one reason or another, but I at least try to let someone know that way they can be prepared. If needed, call someone else in to help out. I absolutely hate it when people are flaky and don't follow through on the things they say they are going to do.


Once we got into the shift and hit our stride though, things started to go smoothly and the work got done. One of my fellow shiftees and I have been flirting a little bit lately. I even asked her out a while ago, but we never got back to one another about it. Today though, things seemed to heat up a bit between us. (At this point, I should mention that it is entirely possible that I am imagining all this, as I from time to time have been known to do.)

We were flirting back and forth for most of the shift. As shift winded down, and we were hanging out outside waiting to go our separate ways, she and N started to discuss N's new nose piercing. My shiftee friend mentioned that she has 11 piercings. At this point, I immediately looked at her ears, on the left ear, I counted 4. I walked around her back and to the other side. 4 again. That makes 8, leaving three.

As the conversation between she and N ended, she headed for the kitchen to tidy up the remaining dishes. I trailed behind and when I reached the door, I leaned on the jamb saying, "I only see 8, I guess that means the guessing game should begin." Coyly she looked at me and said, "Well, I have my belly button pierced too." Knowing full well what two places that probably left, I immediately became aroused.

It was at that point that I just wanted to run across the room, bend her over the stainless steel sink and give it to her. Refraining, I instead smiled and uttered something unintelligible.

As I loaded into my car, I waved and said goodbye to everyone, making sure to make eye contact with shiftee. She looked at me and said, "See you soon."

Given my level of horniness and infatuation, I promptly came home and messaged her asking her if she was still interested in going out sometime. Haven't heard back yet, but its only been a few hours. I'll just sit here, fingers crossed.

Mood: optimistic
Music: Acceptance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home