Thursday, April 21, 2005

Way down on the priority list

I'm still reeling from that hellish week, ending Tuesday, so please excuse my ineptitude in posting recently.

That Anth/History paper I have discussed turned out really well. I think it was only supposed to be about a 5 or 6 page paper, but once I started writing, I realized that there was no way I could do the Lacamas Creek Watershed justice in 6 pages. So, my paper turned into a 15 page behemoth. I'm really proud of it though. I worked really hard on it and I think it is the best paper I've written in my college career.

The other Anthropology paper that I had to turn in at the begining of the week came together, sort of. It was just a draft, so with other things going on, it went way down on the priority list. The paper I turned in was only 2.5 pages, a start, but not what the final version will look like. The professor was discussing his inital impressions of the draft and singled me out to say that mine was well written. That made me happy and gave me hope that the final version will turn out well.

We had our meeting tonight at work. It was good to get a paycheck. They suprised me with a cookie cake and a birthday present, since the bosses were out of town on my actual birthday. The cookie was good and the Lowe's giftcard the gave me rocks. I don't know what I'm going to spent $150 on at Lowe's yet, but I'm sure I'll find something.

That's it for now, just a brief catch up. Stick a for in me, I'm done. Now, sleep.

Mood: Exhausted, in the good way
Music: The Starting Line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home