Tuesday, May 10, 2005

final Final

Shortly, I'll be heading over to campus for my final Final. The semester has been a good one. I'm pretty pleased with where my grades will end up and overall, I think I learned a lot and enjoyed most of my classes. Now, it's time to embark on my last summer vacation ever. I'm not sure how I feel about that, mostly bittersweet I guess.

One of my main goals for the summer is to make it all the way through my DVD collection. Recently, I have been devouring the Appendicies of my LOTR: Extended Editions. The extras have been pretty good, but by discs 5 and 6, it kind of felt like they were being a bit rushed and not as in depth as the earlier discs. I just finished the last one, and now it is time to go back and watch the extras on the actual movie discs.

I've also dived headlong into the books, currently, I'm about 160 pages into The Fellowship and enjoying the heck out of it. The experience has been much better than the time where I just tried to start at Return of the King (what a mistake).

Well, It's off to the final, then some volunteering and finally, some gardening to round out the day.

Mood: Relieved
Music: Acceptance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home