Saturday, May 14, 2005

More than I care for.

You know, one of the things I was looking forward to upon graduation from highschool was that life would have so much less drama in it. Well, turns our I was wrong. Although life does contain far less drama these days than it did in high school, it still contains more than I care for.

The past week at work has seemed like one drama after another. Sometimes, when I'm in the grooming room, bathing dogs it feels like I'm in a damn ladies hair salon. All those women, just gossiping and dramaing just grates on me. I've had enough. From kids coming to work high to crazy dog obsessed customers, I'm done.

Tomorrow is my off day, and I'm taking a J day. Getting up, lazing around, maybe a run. Then some time down by the pool in the sun. Then later, out to the garden for some vegtable therapy. Yeah, hopefully it will be a nice day, just what I need.

Mood: Tired as hell
Music: Alkaline Trio - Crimson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home