Thursday, June 02, 2005

A crimp in my style.

My Memorial Day trip to see my friend, the blueshirt was great. We had a great time, spent a lot of his hard earned government money and made lots of mischief. All in all, it was a great trip and I enjoyed seeing my friend who was generous enough to hook me up with lots of free food.

Last night, I ran my first competitive race in years. It was a 5K here in town and I did pretty damn well. I finished 13th out of 82 runners with a time of 20:50. My goal was 22:30, so I suprassed that by a pretty good margin. The course was fairly hilly, so I was very pleased with my performance. On Saturday morning, I will be running another 5K and I hope for a similar finish. My goal will be to best my Wednesday night time, but by how much, I have not decided.

I have a lot more stuff I'd like to blog about, but my computer is acting up and shutting itself off randomly. I'm pretty sure it's not a virus, more related to a faulty power supply or an overheating CPU. The inability to keep my computer running for more than a few hours has really put a crimp in my style. I hope to address the issue tomorrow and hopefully solve it. Then you will have much more reading to do here at Backside 180.

Mood: Tired
Music: None

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home