Friday, June 03, 2005

"Damn, she's fine."

Over the last few years, I've developed quite a crush on one of J2's sisters. For the longest time, I didn't even know her. When J2 and I first became friends, she was off living at a fancy high school for smart kids. From there she went to college, so I never really got to know her that well until a few years ago.

I distinctly remember the first time I thought of her in terms of being hot and me wanting to buhong her. J2 and I had been off doing something and we came back to his house. We walked around back looking for his dad, and there was his two sisters laying out on the back porch, sunning themselves in bikinis. That was the first time I realized how hot she was.

My crush on her continued in secret for several years. About a year and a half ago, I was invited to her wedding. I remember the day pretty vividly. It was a warm October afternoon and quite overcast. If I remember correctly, rain was threatening for most of the day, but somehow stayed away from the outside event. Just as the ceremony was commencing, a break appeared in the clouds and blue sky appeared. As I watched the wedding take place, I couldn't help but think to myself as I watched my best friends sister take the vows, "Damn, she's fine."

Last November, when J2 was visiting me, he saw a picture of my now grown little sister. He decided that she was hot and definite buhonging material. Of course I just couldn't let that go, so I informed him that I too wanted to fuck his sister.

Somehow, during the trip that I took earlier in the week, it progressed from me simply wanting to buhong her into professing my undying love for her (well, at least serious crush). J2 and I went into the office Monday morning to look something up, and his other sister, the producer was there printing off pictures. As she navigated through the catalogue of pictures, I spotted one of the hot sister and requested a copy. The copy was printed off.

From that point, we just kind of hung out until the producer finished her printing. Somehow, the picture of the hot sister ended up next to my head on the pillow and I guess it looked like I was snuggling the picture. J2 found this extremely entertaining and took a picture of me snuggling the picture.

Later, as I walked down the hall of memories (their shrine of family pictures), I noticed the wedding picture. Calling J2, we decided that it would be a great idea to replace the grooms head with mine, thereby fulfilling my lifelong dream of having her stare at me with longing eyes. After some picture taking, some failed printings and other shenanigans, we got a printout that was perfect.

Although JYH found the digital picture of the modified wedding print on the computer, I don't think they have noticed that I am currently hanging in the hall looking at their hot daughter in her wedding picture.

How long will it take before she leaves her happy marriage and nice cars for a college kid like me? Probably never gonna happen. How long will I be in her wedding picture hanging in her parents home, Well I guess that depends on how observant JYH and PWH are. Let's hope it's a while, after all, it's probably the closest I'll ever get.

Mood: Smiling
Music: Motion City Soundtrack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home