Saturday, June 18, 2005

I guess we will just have to see

This is going to be a condensed version of what I origianally typed. Mostly because I don't have a lot of time, but need to get a post in.

On Thursday, I made it to my meeting then ran to the bank and headed home. After switching vehicles I went over to pick up the Scientist. When I got there, she invited me in and we hung out for a bit looking at her materials for the police academy. Then, we went to Brewster's for some ice cream. The ice cream was pretty good and the company was good too. We talked and had a good time. We got in the truck and headed back across town to her place. When we got there, she invited me in again. We got in, sat down and watched a little TV. After a while, it was getting time for me to go, so I asked her if I could borrow her sleeping bag like she had already said I could.

We dug around in the closet for a few minutes finding it, but eventually did. It will be much better than my sleeping bags which are geared for for winter camping. As I was getting ready to go, I stood up to say goodbye. After telling her that I had a good time, I went in for a hug. Coming out of the hug, I decided it was now or never. I turned my head slightly and leaned in just a bit, trying to gauge her reaction. She closed her eyes and leaned in too. I leaned in all the way and kissed her. What I was expecting to be just a short kiss turned into anything but. I dropped the sleeping bag that I was holding so as to get a better hold of her. We stood there for a few minutes, exploring each others bodies with hands and tounges.

When the kiss finally did end, I again thanked her for her company and said told her I would see her in the morning when she dropped of her dogs.Friday morning, she dropped off her dogs as ususal. She had parked just ouside of doggy daycare and I could see her walk to her car as I put the boys into daycare. When she looked at me, I flashed her a good knowing smile and went about my tasks.

Later that afternoon, I decided to give her a call to wish her a good weekend and let her know I hoped to see her before I leave town on Tuesday. I got voicemail and left a message. Several minutes later, my phone buzzed and her name flashed on the caller ID. We talked for a few minutes and I told her to call me Sunday when she got back to town if she wanted.

The ball is in her court now, I guess we will just have to see if she calls tomorrow.

Mood: Mad at the damn computer shutting off randomly
Music: None, trying to stop the computer from randomly shutting off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home