Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'd egg both their cars.


Recently, my roommates have decided that it is too difficult and far too much effort to park like the rest of the world. You know, pulling straight and fully into one space, a space meant to house one vehicle, pretty much regardless of size.

Their rationale behind such blatant disregard for proper parking procedures stems from their view that 'no one parks in those spaces anyway.' That's far from true. I don't park in these spaces, so I'm not directly affected, but if I were anyone else in the building or a nearby building, I'd egg both their cars. Their parking is so bad, you'd think they work at Yahoo!

I just don't know where they get off thinking this is a good idea or not even realizing that this is so downright lazy/discourteous. At least one is moving out at the end of the week. The $100 extra rent I will have to pay will be worth it just not having to put up with his shenanigans.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marit said...

What jackasses! I don't see anything special about either of those cars that requires an extra space.

You should collect dog shit from work---and go dump it in the back of that truck. Or, use a turd as a crayon and write your own personal message on the side of both cars.

8:53 PM  
Blogger J said...

Great idea, believe me, I've pondered the possibilities myself. The only problem is, they are my roommates and I do have to continue habitating the apartment with them for a while.

I think what I might do, that wouldn't leave my fingerprints, say like a flaming bag of dog poo on the windshield is report them anonymously to the office, or maybe call the towing company and try to have their asses towed.

8:59 PM  
Blogger J said...

I do in fact have ready made access to large quantities of dog poo. So, if anyone out there is in need of any for say molopoov cocktails or anything else, I'm your man.

Damn that's embarassing to admit. At least I graduate soon, to hopefully a 'real' job that doesn't involve feces.

9:06 PM  
Blogger schmims said...

I say throw the egg or the poop (you choose) and then when your roomie comes in and says "dude, check out what happened to my car", act like you have no idea about it and give him the old "dude that sucks!"

I've got extra eggs in my fridge. I sent an OCD friend to the store while cooking dinner one night and he came back with three dozen.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home