Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'll try to do better

Things are going good with the Scientist. Since I've been back, we have started to see each other pretty frequently and are past the 'dating' stage. Although we haven't really discussed it in explicit details, I guess you might say we are together. I'm not sure how serious she considers the relationship, but I like her, so we will see where it goes.

Other than that I have just pretty much been working my ass off. I've worked 8 days in a row, so my day off tomorrow will be a welcome respite from the rigors of bathing dogs and cleaning up shitpiss all day.

N had a hard time getting over the idea of me seeing someone else. I now understand that she is one of those girls who has the mentality of "I don't want to be with you, but I don't want you with anyone else either." She had a few cryouts at the begining of the week, but she seems to be doing better with the whole situation now. She has a date tonight, and I hope she has fun.

I know I have been a pretty disappointing blogger lately. So much stuff has happened that would have made some epic blogging material, but I have had a hard time finding/making time to sit down at the computer and transcribe it all for your reading pleasure. I'll try to do better, promise. For now though, I sleep.

Mood: Slightly drunk, sleepy
Music: Boys Night Out

1 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

Thanks for putting me right above pussy talk. Nice. Not the sarcasm in my voice.

The river guide with the mohawk that I have been scheming to get set up with died on the Ocoee this weekend. I'm so sad. Soooo sad.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home