Sunday, July 17, 2005

The importance of rubbing one out

Dinner was pretty fun on Friday night. The wings weren't bad and the brews were great (One Guinness and two Killians). I was hoping to perform better on the trivia, but it was not to be and the Scientist and I usually finished near the bottom of the pack.

The company was good. I think her work friends thought I was alright, which is good. After dinner, we came by my apartment, picked up my beagle and headed to her house to sleep. Even though I was pretty tired, not much sleeping took place. I did however forget the importance of rubbing one out in the afternoon to prolong the pleasure of the evening. Consequently, my performance was short of what I was hoping for leading to some dissapointment.

I got up early, today on my day off, and went into work to do some off the clock work for my boss. Then I helped N take a load of moving boxes to the storage unit in preparation for her big move next week. Right now, I'm just hanging out enjoying the afternoon before I go over to see the Scientist. This afternoon, we have a walk to the park with the pups planned and then a casual dinner at Applebee's. I doubt I'll stay over tonight because I still need to run this evening (took yesterday off) and I have to be at work at 6:30 in the morning.

This summer, my last ever, is going by way too fast and I am not enjoying it near as much as I should. I spend too much damn time working and not enough time by the pool. At least I'm getting leid though.

Mood: Muted
Music: Name Taken

3 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

I am seriously considering getting my teaching license. I WANT MY SUMMERS BACK, DAMN IT!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Snowman said...

The time is not important the pleasure is!

7:05 AM  
Blogger J said...

Snowman, so nice to have you comment. I've been wondering who my homeys from Dresden have been. Nice to finally put your blog to the random Dresden IP address that keeps hitting mine. Thanks for reading!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home