Saturday, July 23, 2005

Recent Del.icio.us(ness)

Going with my button theme that I have been playing with lately, I have been trying to find a Del.icio.us button to add to my existing ones. So far, I haven't had any luck, but I did find a way to display an RSS feed directly on a webpage. So I've added a small section on the sidebar called Recent Del.icio.us(ness). Basically what happens is, my Del.icio.us RSS feed is polled occasionally and displayed on the sidebar.

This will give you readers, a chance to see all the things I've been linking to recently through Del.icio.us. I'm not sure that I like the layout, it's pretty simple and doesn't really match the rest of the blog, but for now I'm going with it.

Any feedback?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home