Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back into the school routine

Not much has been going on and consequently I have not really had anything to write about. I'm getting back into the school routine and that's nice. It is nice going to class, learning and having more free time on my hands.

My computer is still giving me fits, randomly shutting off at the most inopprotune times. My situation isn't as bad as my brothers though, his computer actually blew up the other day, so now he's SOL for a while until it gets fixed or he replaces it.

Last night, I met some friends at the track and we did a speed workout. One and a half miles of warm up, then 10 400 meter sprints with 400 meter jog recoveries, followed by another mile and a half of cool down. It was a nice workout and fun to run with some other souls rather than by my lonesome.

That's all I've got for now, hopefully there will be some more blogworthy stuff later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home