Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Lets play!



I've become part of the Interview game that is getting passed around several blogs. I've delayed playing for a few days due to laziness and general blog apathy, but I'm done with that now, so lets play!

The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying interview me.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. How old is your Beagle and how did you get her?

My Beagle just turned three in May. N and I got her the weekend after July 4 in 2002. I'd been wanting a Beagle for some time, but in my current living situation couldn't get a pup. After N and I started dating, we had somewhere we could keep her (at N's house). So, looking through the classifieds I found Beagle pups for sale. We headed down to the southeastern part of the state and met the breeder at the Krispy Kreme parking lot. He brought his two female pups with him and we chose Beagle. Best decision ever, she's a great dog.

2. What will your degree be in and how do you plan on using it?

When I graduate in December, I'll have a BS degree in Marketing with a minor in Logistics and a minor in Anthropology. I'd love to use it to better the world, but I'll probably just end up working for The Man in a cube somewhere with a 45 minute commute in traffic. That's going to suck.

3. What is the funniest thing you have done involving alcohol?

During my summer in London in 2001, some friends and I took a weekend trip up to Scotland. On the tour, we crossed onto the Island of Skye and spent the night in a little village called Kyleakin. After getting settled in, we headed to the pub for a few pints. After a few pints, we decided to head out and check out the remains of a castle that was not too far from the village. Well we got there and scrambled up the rocks to get to the ruins. We hung out talking, laughing and having a generally great time. The sun was begining to set. With a little liquid bravery infused in me, I decided that I wanted to scale the castle wall and climb up to where the second story used to be. I scampered up the ruins with pretty much no problem. Feeling buzzed from the cider and alive from our adventure I was having a blast, until I wanted to climb down. I realized that climbing up was easy but climbing down would be a true challenge. I couldn't climb down because on one side was a sheer cliff and on the other the ruins jutted out making an overhang that was impossible to downscale.

If you look closely at these pictures of Caistleal Maol, you will see that the two areas left standing are connected and supported by a massive wooden beam. This is a huge beam, probably 8x8. Well, this beam was pretty much the only hope in me getting down. Since I was slightly drunk and getting some vertigo, walking across was not an option. I sat down and started to shimmy across on my butt. Well, once I got out in the middle, I panicked and got really nervous. Eventually, I was able to shimmy on over and get across, climb down, and live to see another day. It is a great memory, but I'm a little more cautious about doing stupid things whilst drunk now adays.

4. Describe the woman of your dreams.

I come back to this time and time again. I don't really know what the woman of my dreams is, I've had girls who should have fit the bill but didn't for one reason or another. I'll take a stab anyway. Outdoorsy, quirky, slightly dorky. A girl who isn't afraid to get dirty but can get cleaned up and be sophisticated at times. Not a tomboy but not a sorostitute either, somewhere in the middle. A girl who will do anything for me knowing I'll do the same for her. Physically attractive but mentally irresistible. Someone whom I click with, someone who can be my partner, my goto person and who feels the same about me.

That's all I've got.

5. Are you a booby guy and if so do you like to squish them together?

I enjoy the boobs. I also enjoy squishing and manipulating them as well. I also pay attention to the butt too. It's almost just as important. Rather than focusing on one 'attribute', I like to pay attention to the entire package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home