Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A recipe for grumpiness.

It's been on heck of a week. Last week was super busy at work and over the weekend I headed up to see my parents and celebrate my sister's 19th birthday.

The drive pretty much sucked. My little truck is a standard transmission, doesn't have an air conditioner, and in fact the heater is broken and permanently blows hot air. Combine these facts with an hour and twenty minutes spent in hot Atlanta traffic and you have a recipe for grumpiness. The drive home wasn't much better, I spent time in Greenville traffic due to a rain induced wreck on Sunday.

Tomorrow N and I are heading up to Atlanta again to go to the Warped Tour. Something we have had on the calendar and been looking forward to for the entire summer. Hopefully the weather will be good and the bands epic. I just wish Flogging Molly would be there.

2 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

What happened to the scientist? I hope you told her, cuz if you didn't there's a reason why and she'll find it. And because you wanted to avoid an arguement is not a good reason.

10:09 AM  
Blogger J said...

Of course she knows. I told her last week. Yesterday had been on the calender for months, longer than I've even been seeing her, so the plans were not going to change regardless.

A great time was had, I'll post pictures and commentary later this afternoon, after I return from work.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home