Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Take it or leave it.

I got linked to and was reading what The Technologist had to say tonight when I read his first post. I think it sums me up pretty good as well:

I rock the Ipod, I know how to get free stuff from the internets and yes I know Linux. But guess what else I can do. I can talk to girls, dress my self in dapper threads and when I walk into gym I am not going to be the most scrawny pasty dude in the place. So the next time refers to you dear non-existent reader as a geek, tell them “Fuck you I am no mere geek, I am a Technologist!!!”

And no I will not fix your computer.

Yeah, that's pretty much me. Take it or leave it.

1 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

Will you fix my computer?

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home