Friday, August 05, 2005

Worth my $28.50.


N, The Drinking God and I headed up to Atlanta for the Warped Tour on Wednesday. It pretty much lived up to expectations and turned out to be an epic day. The sun was hot, but not unbearable and the bands were good. I was a little suprised that there were no 'huge' punk bands there, not any bands that you could pick out and say they were headlining the tour. There was still a lot of good music to be heard though and I got to see some bands that I had previously not seen.

Here are the bands I got a chance to see and any applicable links for your viewing pleasure:
Pretty much it was worth my $28.50. Plus a four dollar Powerade and some free boob exposures.

2 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

Went to the Warp a few years back. And I've seen MXPX before.

5:13 AM  
Blogger J said...

What did you think of Mxpx? They put on a heck of a show for us.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home