Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fastest mile ever.


Today was a fairly crap day. I had an interview yesterday, and I killed it. I got called back for another today. Different interviewer. Less repore. Higher stress. This time, it killed me. I'm sure I left him thinking I'm the guy for the job even though, I know I'm the guy for the job.

On a happier note, I ran four miles on the treadmill at the gym with N yesterday. No knee pain. Knock on wood. This evening, we did our usual track workout. I ran fairly hard, six miles in total. The mile that I actually did hard I came in at 5:33. Fastest mile ever for me. Finishing the workout, there still has not been any knee pain. Knock on wood.

Things are looking up as far as running goes, now I just wonder if anyone is going to hire me. I have another interview tomorrow morning. I've reasearched the company and feel fairly well prepared. Here's to hoping it goes well. Cheers.

Mood: cautiously optomistic
Music: Fall Out Boy

2 Comments:

Blogger Marit said...

That's four more miles than i ran.

8:55 PM  
Blogger schmims said...

glad the knee pian is gone. My left knee has been bothering me so I haven't done anything in a few weeks. I'm getting fat. Urgh!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home