Saturday, October 01, 2005

Football in the deep south

I got up bright and early this morning to go volunteer at the race. It was a ten miler and I decided that with my knee in it's current state, I shouldn't run and risk hurting it further. While I didn't run, I went and volunteered, earning a free tshirt in the process.

For lunch, as I watched Virginia Tech and West Virginia, I decided to order a pizza from Papa Johns. Some people say that football in the deep south is akin to a religious experience and as close to 90,000 will pack the stadium tonight, I can't say I disagree. My religous experience came in a different form today, my pizza. Check out the indisputable photographic evidence.



Oh, by the way, we like our Cox with an X and the gamechickens are going down. War Eagle.

1 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

That's awesome! In college we had the Tech speical, one topping large from Papa John's for only $5.99. Yeah it rocked. And now here in the Nooga they have a Tuesday special of only $4.99! Even better!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home