Monday, October 17, 2005

I think it was the sushi.

I've got a case of the Maritarrhea. I think it was the sushi. I'm hoping it will pass.

Life has been crazy. Well, this weekend it wasn't exactly crazy. I spent most of Saturday watching football. And good football it was. Saturday evening, I spent listening to football because there were no moving pictures of my team being broadcast. This week, life is back to its crazy ways.

Tomorrow morning, I have an interview with a massive shipping conglomerate. Wednesday, I have an interview with an industry leading 3PL. Thursday, I have an interview with a bank. I'm hoping something good will come out of one of these three. I'd really love to get a job with this shipping conglomerate. They have an awesome training program with lots of travel to Copenhagen. Then you get an international assignment for two years where you can choose to go to one of about one hundred countries. I'm not feeling particularly confident in myself right now, but I'm going to give it the ol' college try in these next few.

Thursday is when the week will really kick into fun mode. Thursday evening, I have my first soccer match in approximatly five and a half years. It should be fun. I've never played an intramural sport and I figured I ought to before I'm out of here. So it begins Thursday at nine on the pitch.

Roommate and I got ahold of a new soccer ball care of Target and have been kicking it around trying to get into game form so hopefully we won't embarrass ourselves later in the week. I'm hoping for a nice performance, although I know it isn't likely I'll do anything as dramatic as this, at least not yet.... beware, once I get my touch back, it's on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marit said...

Dude (yes...I just said DUDE) I PRAY that Hurricane Rrhea didn't hit you like she did me. I couldn't leave a 50 foot radius of my bathroom for two days.

Immodium AD is where it's at.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home