Sunday, October 09, 2005

Kick their face in

My truck was vandalized overnight. I'm not really sure why. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason why anyone would want to kick in my front fender. That's exactly what happened. Someone took their boot and kicked my truck approximately three times. My truck didn't do anything to them and as far as I know, I didn't either.

What is this world coming to? I don't know. I thought I lived in a nice apartment complex. Away from trashy, drunken students and other riffraff. Just think, no one is safe. Gretta the Jetta could even be next. If I do happen to find the perps responsible though, I'm doing justice vigilante style. I'm going to have Schmims kick their face in, just like they did to my poor litte truck.


Mood: Pissed
Music: Boys Night Out

2 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

Dude, that sucks. When I first moved into my house in a nice neighborhood, someone tried to break into my car IN MY FRICKING DRIVE WAY!

I'll totally drop kick the perp in the teeth. No prob.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Marit said...

If anyone even TRIES to hurt Gretta I might have to kill them with slowly with a spoon and a pair of tweezers.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home