Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Secret crush.

I have a crush on a girl. I've had this crush for quite some time. A while ago, I had a literature class where the teacher was a horrible wench. I'm not sure if that was the driving force, but for some reason, the class really bonded as a group. The girl I have a crush on was in that class.

It's funny because for the first year or so that I was here at school, she actually lived across the street from me in some older apartments. My roommates and I used to comment on how hot she was and how we'd all like to get to know her (read: shag her). Anyway, so I developed this superficial crush on this girl from afar, seeing her every now and then but never actually talking to her.

Through fate, we ended up in this Lit class together and became friends. At the time, she was in a relationship, and I was with N. Not that I even think she has ever thought of me as anything more than a friend, but I definitly like her.

In the words of my womanizing roommate, "She's so damn hot." But, it's not just that. She's absolutely fun to be around, she has such a great attitude and is very funny. She's also damn creative. I've seen some of her work and it's great stuff, she comes up with things I'd never even think of designing in a hundred years.

She graduated and moved away a year and some ago. We still talk occasionally but I haven't seen her since she left town. She seems to be doing good, doing her thing a few hours away. I've suggested that she come to town for a game one weekend and told her to call me if she's ever in town, but nothing has ever come of it... and I doubt it ever will. It's still fun though to have a secret crush.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marit said...

Creative chicks ROCK. And you, my man----you need to fess up to her. What do you have to lose?

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home