Thursday, October 06, 2005

Such a wiley bastard.

I'm interviewing with another 3PL (Third Party Logistics Provider) this morning. They are a big company but seem like they have lots to offer. I'm actually pretty excited about this one. I've done lots of research, have taken copious notes and feel well prepared. The interview isn't till 10:30 but I got up early so I'd have ample time to get prepared. I guess I could have slept a little more because as it stands now, I have nothing to do for a little while. It's still far to early to get dressed.

Of course it hasn't rained since the last time I had a batch of interviews. What does it decided to do today, the day I need to suit up and trek across campus in my formalwear? Fucking rain. Damn that Xib Chac, such a wiley bastard.

1 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

WOAH! GHOST POST! I can only see your post in the comment section. On the page it just had a blank space and then "comments".

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home