Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Discovering Cash.

I've been a fan of Joaquin Phoenix for a while. He was good in Gladiator. But in Signs was when I really decided that he was a great actor. When I was in New York, The Producer went to the Premier of Walk the Line. I asked her to say hi to Reece for me. I don't know if she actually did. I doubt it. She said the movie was enjoyable.

I've been wanting to see it for a while now. I remember seeing a teaser trailer a few months back and my interest was piqued. Thinking more about it, I have always heard what a great singer Johnny Cash was but have never really listened to him much. I decided to get my download on and aquire some.

For the last week, I've been discovering Cash. He's actually damn good. It's not really my type of music, but if I'm in the right mood, it's perfect. I'm really digging it. Here is how I've rank ordered the songs that I have:
  • Hurt
  • I Walk The Line
  • Ring Of Fire
  • A Boy Named Sue (Live)
  • I've Been Everywhere
  • Folsom Prison Blues
  • Get Rhythm
  • Sunday Morning Coming Down
  • Man In Black
  • One Piece At A Time
  • The Man Comes Around
  • Cry! Cry! Cry!
  • Hey Porter
  • Big River
  • Jackson Highwayman
  • Rustys Cage
  • Give My Love To Rose
  • Guess Things Happen That Way
  • The Wanderer
  • Delia's Gone
If you aren't familiar with Mr. Cash, I suggest you make yourself that way, You'll thank me later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous J2 said...

hurt is a song originally by trent reznor. and half of his new album is covers. J2

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home