Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fuck Ludacris.

I hate unreliable people. My roommate is one of them sometimes. Tonight is Thusday and any regulars will know what that means, intramural soccer night. Last week we didn't have a good turnout. Last week we had a pivitol player go down in the first ten minutes do to injury. Last week, I couldn't get a shot on goal. Last week sucked. Last week we lost.

This week, we are playing the Carribean team. Every week that I've seen them play, they have been dominant. If we lose this game, I doubt we will make the playoffs. We need to show up and play a heck of a match tonight in order to win. I'm ready. I don't know if I'll contribute enough, but I'm going to play my heart out.

Ludacris is in town tonight. Our University Program Council has payed him $80,000 to come play one night. That's tonight. It's free for students. My roommate is ditching soccer to go to this show. I'm pissed. I know it's just intramurals and all, but when you make a commitment to do something, you don't just flake out to go do something else you might want to do. That's my stance.

Fuck Ludacris. For Eighty Thousand Dollars, I could have gotten 5 or more bands to come play. It's fucking ludicrous if you ask me.

Apparently, he feels different about things. Also, this morning while I was making my instant grits for breakfast, he came out of his room with yet another girl. I think this makes the eighth girl that he's shagged since July. Manwhore.

Can you tell I'm in a bad mood?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home