Monday, November 14, 2005

A swift shot in the stomach.

It is Monday evening and I'm still recovering from my trip to New York. Rather than drinking my sorrows away Friday night, we ended up drinking in celebration. I'm still not exactly caught up in the rest of life now to update, but I promise that there will be a significant post tomorrow. The weekend ended up being pretty epic.

That would be J2* and I in front of our favorite Chinese resteraunt in China town. This picture pretty much sums up the weekend. Chinese food, Auburn and Bama football and a swift shot in the stomach. More good stuff tomorrow...


*Let's keep J2's identity on the downlow though, besides being devilishly handsome, he is a Navy Boy and we'd hate to blow his cover too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home