Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hence this short entry.

I'm back from New York and in less than a few minutes, I'll be driving off to South Carolina for the marathon. Well, the marathon I would be running if my knee was well. From all I've heard, the Kiawah Island Marathon is supposed to be a good one. The weather looks like it is going to be just about perfect for me, my friend and the 3000 or so other runners.

I'm still registered for the half and looking to turn in a time of an hour and a half. I hope I can do it.

Good news on the job front. This weekend, I have lots of decisions to make. Today has been way too hectic for real sit down and blog it out, hence this short entry.

When I return and things settle down, I'll be sure to let you know how it all went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home