Monday, December 19, 2005

I even assumed my 'seat' at the dinner table.

It's done. I'm all graduated. It was a pretty crazy weekend, but it is all over now. I'm glad it's done but I don't think I'm as sad as I would be if I were having to leave town. I know that in a week and a half, I'll be headed back to town to settle into the routine of the working man.

Until then though, I'm resting/relaxing at home with the family. Last night when Brother and I got into town, Mom had a big pot of chili waiting on us. It was nice to sit down to the table as an entire family for the first time in a year to enjoy a meal. I even assumed my 'seat' at the dinner table.

I don't know how much writing I'll get in in the next week but, I'll be back after next week. So, don't go anywhere...

2 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

Merry Christmas!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Snowman said...

Congratulations and a Merry Christmas!!!

Also for getting the job you wanted!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home