Monday, January 16, 2006

That's kind of a bummer.

It's a cool drizzly afternoon here in the deep south on this Martin Luther King Day. I'm off today. In truth, I'd rather be at work earning time and a half than confined to this hotel room. I slept in till eight this morning. That was nice. Since then I've just been internetting and reading. Between yesterday afternoon and this morning, I polished off Viva la Bam Seasons 4 and 5. Bonus footage, commentaries, the works. I'll probably hit up some Seinfeld later in the afternoon.

I haven't been exercising and I can feel it. As lame as it sounds, it's not really convenient here at the hotel. I rode the bike for half an hour the other day which was fun but the seat was so hard and uncomfortable, I ended up with bruises that are just now feeling less tender when I sit. My knee feels pretty good, but going up and down the stairs to my third floor room, I can tell something isn't right. I hope this knee thing isn't going to be a death blow to my running career. That would really suck. I'll pick it back up over the weekend and hopefully the time off will have been good for it.

J2 heads out to sea for three weeks starting today. That's kind of a bummer. I submitted some content to Google Video recently and less than half has gone live. We've been waiting patiently for it to go up but for some reason it hasn't. Even though some if it is pretty embarassing, I think I'm going to provide you all with a link once it all goes live because some of it is actually pretty entertaining.

I'm looking forward to returning home and getting back into the regular routine of things. I want to see N again, a week without seeing her is tough, it's like a part of me is missing. I hope she will have time for me and not be too into this new dude of hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home