Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bequeath the winnings

As you might have figured out by now, I'm a pretty big Lawrence Arms fan. Well, over at Punknews.org, they are running a contest where you can win original lyrics sheets from the new album Oh! Calcutta! I've already entered but as it stands I can't enter anymore. If any of you out there in internets land have a heart, you might consider going over to the contest entry page and entering on my behalf. If you win you could just bequeath the winnings to me since they probably wouldn't mean too much to you, unless by chance you are a fan too.

I've also become quite enamored with this whole idea of including Google Video in the blog. Well, it looks like I can't include this video in a post, but here is a Lawrence Arms video for your viewing pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home